Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone fancy breakfast at Jellys Cafe on Sunday May 23rd?Myself and a couple of mates are having an evening in the Three Stags Heads the night before so we plan on stumbling across there in the morning.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Hi. Apologies if that was you pulling up just as we were leaving Jellies (on a blue Transalp 650). Youngest son wanted to come with, but pretty much as soon as he finished his brekkie he was pestering to get back out on the bike! The little tyrant! :hitler:

Hope you all enjoyed the stunning weather and the traffic wasn't too heavy. On our way home we passed one looong queue of traffic heading into the peaks from before Chatsworth right back into Chesterfield.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,it was me that spoke to you about your keys.We were just leaving to pack up the tents-always the worst bit about camping I find.You are right about the traffic,it was very busy most of the way back.
Can I ask how old your son is?My lad is eight and I would like him to come with me sometimes but he is not ready yet.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Yeah packing up is a pain, nothing ever seems to pack back as small!

He's 9 now, 10 in November. Started taking him & his brother (nearly 11) out on the bike this year. They were both busting to have a go last year, but I didn't think they were ready. They are both pretty good pillions - gave them some simple do's and dont's & made their first rides really short one's. Pillion Pal / Love Handles give them something they can hold on to that let's you know they are still there and an intercom so you can gently remind them not to fidget about too much (mostly the younger one :rolleyes:).

And thanks again for telling me I'd left the keys in the topbox. :) Was chasing after the little tyrant "Come on Dad, lets get some fooooood!" I'm just too slow! :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts