Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
now with pics and prices as can be seen loads of bits all that you can see here is for sale other bits also.
no idea of what to ask for some bits will have a look around the web and post more.
but to start:- SW Motech chainguard £12 posted SOLD!
patteren front discs £50 for the pair(about 1000miles of use)SOLD!
SW Motech centrestand £50 posted SOLD!
complete back brake system,hanger,caliper,master cylinder,all hoses and any other bits i can find(good pads) £50 posted
will price engine and frame(with V5) later
pm me if you want more pics or to ask about other bits
petrol tank and plastics also sold all other bits still up for grabs. engine has been reserved too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

I'm new to transalps having swapped from a VFR. Delighted with the bike but missing a centre stand for maintenance. I have a 2000 model. Will the centrestand fit? Some posts suggest it's a bit tricky to fit. Any advice would be useful.

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

I'm new to transalps having swapped from a VFR. Delighted with the bike but missing a centre stand for maintenance. I have a 2000 model. Will the centrestand fit? Some posts suggest it's a bit tricky to fit. Any advice would be useful.

Many thanks
if yours is a 650 then its different and will not fit,sorry.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
PM sent. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,i have just bought a 1995 transalp,that needs a complete exhaust and some of the front plastics-can you help?thanks,Paul.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,i have just bought a 1995 transalp,that needs a complete exhaust and some of the front plastics-can you help?thanks,Paul.
hi Paul,the exhaust that i have now is not very good at all the bike had been dropped and the exhaust is the standard one but has been welded into one piece!
the plastics are not wonderful either but would do for a while as a fix if you have none at all.the plastics i have do have scuffs and splits with some of the lugs missing.
i think your bike would have the older large headlight?
i would like to get rid of all the plastics in one go so £50 for the lot? would have to think about delivery as that could be a hassle too.
where abouts are you?
Richard

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi, do you still have the frame and engine? and if so how much do you want for them...thanks Damon
hi Damon the engine is on hold for another forum member but the frame is still for sale and it is still on the V5(still registered) dont really know what to ask for it as i have never sold a bare frame.
make me an offer!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi again , do you have a figure in mind for the frame,thanks :thumbup:
well its in quite good condition and would have to go with the top and bottom fork yokes as it has taper roller bearings that are only a year old so i recon on £150.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts