1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RD02 model
Bodywork from £10
Front pipes £30
Arrow end can VGC £100 removable baffle ;)
the engine runs well no smoke or rattles just needs a repaint on cases looking for £300 can post on a pallet or collection
from ramsgate kent

Iv sold wheels,frame,forks,shock,carb,wiring,

P1010299.jpg P1010290.jpg P1010296.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for bash plate, front indicators,pillion footrests/mounting bracket both sides and the little dust covers for the swing arm pivot ends.

I'm in Australia, nothing in breakers here. Previous owner of my 91 Dommie took them off and lost em! New to the forum also, loving the bike.

Let me know if you have the parts and what you want for them and whether you mind packing and shipping. I'll look into postage cost meanwhile...cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iv sold almost all except engine,front exhaust pipes,bodywork,clocks, h,light R,light indicators are not original im keeping them anyhow,might have the pillion f rests if buyer of rolling chassis don't need them the covers will be staying on s/arm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, I'm interested in the engine. What's the mileage? It looks like a slightly later one without the kick start. I have a '98 R plate dommie which I think is an Rd08 model. From reading previous posts I believe the engine your selling would fit straight in, do you happen to know if this is the case? My engine has died on me! What is your best price for the engine? Regards, Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello, I'm interested in the engine. What's the mileage? It looks like a slightly later one without the kick start. I have a '98 R plate dommie which I think is an Rd08 model. From reading previous posts I believe the engine your selling would fit straight in, do you happen to know if this is the case? My engine has died on me! What is your best price for the engine? Regards, Dan
Priced £300 well worth it started on the button no smoke or rattles & gearbox fine too
I'm unsure of exact fitting but can't see them having changed it the engine is same as XR XBR & later FMX series

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iv sold almost all except CDI unit,front exhaust pipes,all bodywork inc top faring,tank panels,side panels,f & R mudguards,clocks kph,front head light,rear light,tool box inc key the bash plate & pillion foot rests prov sold to bagonails

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll take the rear light and number plate holder for £20 posted. :thumbleft:
How do you want paying ?? Oh , and how much for the cdi unit ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Iv sold almost all except engine,front exhaust pipes,bodywork,clocks, h,light R,light indicators are not original im keeping them anyhow,might have the pillion f rests if buyer of rolling chassis don't need them the covers will be staying on s/arm
Is the Engine still Available please

1 - 18 of 18 Posts