Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually got back last night at 21:00 - exactly 60 hours after I set off for Lowestoft. I've covered a massive 1518 miles - thats more than I did last year on what should have been a shorter trip - BUT next time the sat-nav is NOT coming along...........

I hope everyone I was with got back OK -

Karen, hope you got your ferry OK - when I got to Dublin even after going a hell of a lot slower than you, I'd have still made your ferry by more than an hour so you should have been OK.

Rich, good luck with the repairs fella.

Raymo, hope you had a good trip back mate and I might get in touch about a lend of the carb balancer if I cant get off my back-side and get one of my own..........

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I am also a bit peeved by the Sat Nav, it did not do Ireland very well, but it did get me home.

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, even with a brand new map in it mine was hopeless - it was always heading in roughly the right direction but in the end I just reverted to using it as a compass and used the road-signs instead..........

Take it you got back ok as well then?............ Or is this an i-pad post i'm replying to?....

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Yeah, even with a brand new map in it mine was hopeless - it was always heading in roughly the right direction but in the end I just reverted to using it as a compass and used the road-signs instead..........

Take it you got back ok as well then?............ Or is this an i-pad post i'm replying to?....
I got home at 0330 this morning, after two stops for coffee.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts