Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning to come to the Brightonia rally this Sun?
Bikes by the sea, what more could you want?
I'lll be there if anyone wants to meet up
:p

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Hi Jem.

What time and where?:rolleyes:

Rog.:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
If I can get along the A27 safely it would be great to meet up, and don't worry in the job I have, you have to be C.R.B checked. :toothy4:

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can get along the A27 safely it would be great to meet up, and don't worry in the job I have, you have to be C.R.B checked. :toothy4:
Now I'm really intrigued, what do you do?

And I'll find out a bit more about what's going on and organise a meeting place
:)

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Hmmm... I have to be CRB and POVA checked for my job too, but I don't think it is a requirement for bike meets though, unless you are comming on a Harley with a 12 bore strapped to the rack for company:(.

Now my minds working overtime again:confused:... Nurse, Nurse, my pills quick:D

Rog:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Jem this will now sound boring as I am a lecturer in construction at a FE collage,and teach 14-16 year old's (I bet your hart is racing now).I do not have a tweed jacket with leather patches,but have been known to wear some strange things.:naka: All for a good cause though.

·
Stone Crazy
5,312 Posts
Hi, Jem this will now sound boring as I am a lecturer in construction at a FE collage,and teach 14-16 year old's (I bet your hart is racing now).I do not have a tweed jacket with leather patches,but have been known to wear some strange things.:naka: All for a good cause though.
Pictures please
Merv:D

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
go on then....;)

Geeezz, Now I have this mental picture.... Errrr it looks like, Errrr, Errr "Mr Bean":(... Sorry Sir.... 500 lines boy... I must not take the p*ss out of Sir.

Rog:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
If only that was true, could you really see Mister Bean sitting a stride a gray transalpine 700.Befor you reply Rog gauging from your sense of humour we will get on?:evil3:

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have tried but computer says no
Good excuse :rolleyes:

And for meeting up shall we just speak on the day when we all get there?
Rog you have my no, and will pm you Joe,
If anyone fancies joining us last minute will check for messages Sun morn
:sunny:

·
Midlife pah done that
1,107 Posts
Hopefully I will get down there. weather dependant, got totally soaked last weekend, still drying the kit out !!

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Is this Brightonia on the 12th any relation to Brightona from 9am to 6pm on Sunday the 10th? :confused: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Got to be the 10th or there wont be anyone there:D

I only posted this so I dont lose it

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Unlikely but may see if TGLW fancies burning off her hangover from a party on Saturday night.

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good excuse :rolleyes:

And for meeting up shall we just speak on the day when we all get there?
Rog you have my no, and will pm you Joe,
If anyone fancies joining us last minute will check for messages Sun morn
:sunny:
Hopefully I will get down there. weather dependant, got totally soaked last weekend, still drying the kit out !!

Just wanted to point out that my post is from 2008... in case anyone was expecting me to be there - I'm in America.... see y'all in Dec :usa2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts