Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I realise that this isn't quite about motorcycling, but it is an "outdoorsy" show none the less.
I will be going to show and doing a report on it on Friday for my camping forum.
If you're interested here are the details.
There are 2 for 1 ticket offers available. Follow the link below to the camping site 2 for 1 offer.
Cheers
Dave

We are delighted to announce the new British Leisure Show which will be held from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st March 2010, at the Royal Windsor Racecourse on the picturesque banks of the River Thames.

To celebrate the show launch, the organizers are offering a special ‘2 for 1’ ticket deal for our visitors to enjoy a great day out! To take advantage of the special ticket price, simply visit www.britishleisureshow.com and enter the code ‘campingforumsukwhen making your ticket purchase. Daily adult tickets are £10, family £20 and OAPs £5.

Visitors will be able to browse and buy new 2010 products & a whole range of accessories and gadgets in the dedicated leisure zones; Caravan & Camping, Cars & Bikes, Britain & Abroad, Extreme Sports, Motorhomes & Campervans, Boats & Watersports and of course, Outdoor & Country.

The British Leisure Show is a unique family-friendly event that offers a great day out for fans of the great outdoors, with a variety of things to see and skills to learn about. Some of the activities include Cycling, Canoeing, Diving, Land Yachting, Kite Making & Flying, Mountain Biking, Boat Building, Indo Boarding, Mountain Boarding, Running, Horse Riding, Dinghy Sailing, Geocaching, Running, Fly Fishing, Rowing and Quad Biking. Attractions for children include a Kite Making Workshop, Boat Building workshop, Play Zone and Climb Trials. Some of these activities are free.

With FREE parking, FREE show guides, Free Child Safe Zone scheme, onsite camping and dedicated boat trips to Windsor town, it’s definitely a show worth visiting.

The nearest trains stations Windsor and Eton Central, Windsor, Eton Riverside and Slough.
Venue Address: Royal Windsor Racecourse, Maidenhead Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 5JJ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts