Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if I'm right in thinking the Bridgestones are still the stickiest tyre for a standard rimmed dommie, only used on road.....I've been using Distanzas which I've never felt safe on - I thought it was just me or maybe the dusty, polished roads out here, but I've been reading about others unhappy with the Avons..... Anyway, now they have perished cracks which look a bit worrying (although plenty of wear left, unsurprisingly) so it's a perfect excuse to try something a bit grippier - any suggestions? Ta

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
ive just re-fitted some because the rear had a major price drop recently, done maybe £25k+ miles on bt45 in last 5 years.I REALLY rate them, but i beieve most good riding roads here have a high grip surface ;) i couldn't recommend them for dusty roads, but then again... i don't know what to use on dusty polished roads. sorry again. :(

Motorradreifen 150/70 -17 69H tl Bridgestone BT45R | eBay

& mytyres are cheap too. The front cost more than the rear! :(

·
Stone Crazy
5,314 Posts
That or Metzler Lasertec , i run BT45,s on the Vigor and lasertecs on the TDR and must say the Lasertecs feel beter than the BT45,s used to on the TDR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts