Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ooops bought a PIO VIO off flea bay, now where and how do I mount the bullet camera? Any suggests or photos of set-ups appreciated :thumbright: Away to the garage :happy6:

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
They sell loads of mounts for that unit - I have one - I prefer it to my GoPro but the quality is not as high.

I mount on my helmet and also on the indicator stalk, crash bars, loads of possibilities.

You could mount it to your arm and almost finger point to record.

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Do you mean a POV VIO?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean a POV VIO?
yip :rolleyes:

pov vio 1.0 tinkered about in the garage not found a mounting point for the camera or the recording box i am happy with, so any photo's of set-ups would be welcome :toothy3:

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Have you got the bag of mounts? I usually put the recording unit in a tank bag. I have thought it could fit and the Hadley bar brace. The mic is over sensitive to wind noise so bury it out if the wind.

Where you mount depends on what shots you want and how wide an angle lens you have. It is best to make up multiple mounting points and vary it to add interest to any film you make.

Out of curiosity how much did it cost? It's robust kit used by army types and security etc.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No mounts I'll need to frig something up and check tintinernet, £85 delivered but my son has just knackered the pins so looking at other £100 from the states at least :(

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Go online to the company they sent me a new camera because of pins free of charge just postage - they are great and also sell all the mounts etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts