Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
wow,good shots. right time,right place and a bit of luck maybe?

i was out for a walk a couple of weekends ago a saw a Kestrel take a young rabbit for supper.
rabbit was not too happy!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
great shots
you must have a whopper (lens););)

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
ferking Hell Russ that's Hudders, that bird is carrying :D

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nice pics indeed

I am currently raising an orphaned Tawny Owl so I found last week so hopefully close up shots wont be my problem :D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Brilliant pics! :thumbup: Always love to watch the Red Kites hovering over the M40 between Oxford and High Wycombe.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Always love to watch the Red Kites hovering over the M40 between Oxford and High Wycombe.
take a look around thrapston area on the a14 loads of red kites here too.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Lovely photos (he says begrudgingly through gritted teeth!!:iconbiggrin:)

My Dad came over for the weekend and surprised me with a second hand 18-200 lens for my DSLR. Alas the best I got were some ducks having a domestic....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I like those shots.:thumbup:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pics indeed

I am currently raising an orphaned Tawny Owl so I found last week so hopefully close up shots wont be my problem :D
Theres a pair of barn owls nesting at the same reserve but the inconsiderate male bugger won't come out and hunt in favourable light :confused:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Cracking shots Russ, does the convertor degrade the image at all?

Always love to watch the Red Kites hovering over the M40 between Oxford and High Wycombe.

Well there's your falling over problem solved, watch where you going not the birds. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts