Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.., just in case anyone wanted to know,
I will be on the Autoroute towards Le Mans. Then Bordeaux, before a few days in the Pyranees, across to the Gorges du Verdon area, Monaco, Bardonnecia for a couple of days, Chamonix area for a couple of days. Back on the 5th.
Jealous?
This afternoon is going to be very long!
Will post pics upon return.

Cheers

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
You're not making any friend you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:wink:
Sorry - I couldnt resist. I had to tell someone, nobody at work understands. They all think that 2 weeks in the mountains on a motorbike would be awfull.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Those of us trapped at work whilst being gloated at can only hope they're right. I expect you to experience some serious guilt tripping on our behalf.......

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Ahhh Le Mans .. my second home :) .. I did a similar trip 3 years ago with the girlfriend in my TVR post the Le Mans 24 hour Race. Have loads of fun

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
gibbo said:
:wink:
They all think that 2 weeks in the mountains on a motorbike would be awfull.
Yeah thanks Gibbo sure sounds like hell :roll:

Enjoy your trip and think of us stuck in lovely uk with such brilliant weather....ohh boy only two months to go then I will have to take a terrible trip down to South-Africa and endure three weeks of the same kind of hell :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im back. Story to follow including lots of boring stats. might need a hand with the photos though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts