Honda XRV Forum banner
1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  wheeliebin 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Re: Bye, bye to free to air MotoGP

stopped watching F1 when it went to SKY, no point only being able to watch a few races a year or the bits somebody else thinks are good. Guess now i won't watch Moto-gp either not a huge loss though. Guess touring cars it will be then

#4 ·

I wont be paying either! - we already bloody pay for the BBC tv licence and Sky.... Dorna - you are a bunch of *****! If everyone boycotted the british Silverstone round it might make dorna sit up and take notice.

#5 ·

Cricfree Or one of many other streaming services are your friend. Not as good as the real thing, but near enough ;)

I am a big Rugby fan, no way can I afford big days at Twickenham or similar, I can get to watch Leicester Tigers 4-5 times a year on discounted tickets, but the cost of SkySports packages are such that no way will I pay as to guarantee a match will be available, you have to subscribe to the total package... Ho, bloody Ho, I think not!. I did look at the short term stream from Sky to watch a specific match, £9.99 for 24hrs.... Who do they think they are kidding??

Like zillions of others, I watch a stream, not always good, but enough to get a feel of the game and doesn't cost me £40-50/month ;)

#6 ·

MotoGP's about the only thing I look forward too on tv
But there's no way I'm forking out 40-50 quid a month for 2 races :mad:
Might as well save a few months subscription & travel to Jerez for a few days racing & partying :blob3:

#7 ·

MotoGP's about the only thing I look forward too on tv
But there's no way I'm forking out 40-50 quid a month for 2 races :mad:
Might as well save a few months subscription & travel to Jerez for a few days racing & partying :blob3:
Sounds like some serious partying.....!! ;)

Better to spend the money on superfast broadband to get a better stream I reckon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.