Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one for sale (No! Not by me!!!) here in Sweden.

It has covered only 5500 km's since new.

I thought I just include the pictures on what I think is a very good looking bike.

Can not be that many around with such a low milage.

//Kjell

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
duc engine, prob didnt see cagiva has its own thread.

mate had a 750, direct competitor to a AT, nice bike, from when cags were big in off road (and nobody in sport bike mad britain ever heard of them!)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
duc engine, prob didnt see cagiva has its own thread. Yep, that was it! //Kjell

mate had a 750, direct competitor to a AT, nice bike, from when cags were big in off road (and nobody in sport bike mad britain ever heard of them!)
By the way, anyone with 30 000 Euro left over?

Ducati 750 F1 Montjuich -86
#21 out of a small handbuilt serie of 200.
Milage in total 2 000 km's.

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/other-bikes/15223-cagiva-elefant-vs-africa-twin.html

Good bike, cracking engine, can be reliable, but parts are very dear and raaaaaaaare. Pity... :(
thanks for that, i think those 80s dakar reps are some of the best looking bikes out there (and the yam supertens, but not the beemers!).
thats pretty much what he found, when he 1st had it cagiva were still a fairly reliable supplier in UK, but then trouble started with importers pulling out (did cagiva go bust? cant remember). the engine ran like a watch, really lovely noise too. when they started importing again his kid had a supercity supermoto, which was fun but fragile. he didnt learn, he bought a new V-raptor with his heart, not his brain, another cracking bike but it took 9months to get a mirror.

By the way, anyone with 30 000 Euro left over?

Ducati 750 F1 Montjuich -86
#21 out of a small handbuilt serie of 200.
Milage in total 2 000 km's.
my god thats bloody gorgeous

1 - 10 of 10 Posts