Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still comfortably numb
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aren't the Germans great - I really love them. In fact I bet that if I leave the instructions for my centrestand here some really nice Teutonic chap might translate them into English for me :p ......did someone mention BEER ???

1) Montage des Hebegriffs unterhalb der Beifahrerfubraste (Fahrtrichtung links). Verwendung der Originalschrauben.
2) Einsetzen der Kunstoffanschlage mit kleinem Schraubenzieher.
3) Montage des Standers mit Einsetzen der Steckachse.
4) Seckachse mit Fett einsetzen.
5) Sichern der Steckachse mit U-Scheiben und Splinten.
6) Einhangen der Federumlenkung mit der offenen Seite an den hinter dem Auspuff am Rahmen befindlichen Haken.
7) Einziehen der Feder mittels Schraubenzieher oder Feststellzange.
8 Funktionskontrolle.

(PS I've tried Babelfish, but transalations such as the one for number 4.... " Seckachse with fat use" ....are a fat lot of use !!)

Danke Danke :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Aren't the Germans great - I really love them. In fact I bet that if I leave the instructions for my centrestand here some really nice Teutonic chap might translate them into English for me :p ......did someone mention BEER ???

1) Montage des Hebegriffs unterhalb der Beifahrerfubraste (Fahrtrichtung links). Verwendung der Originalschrauben.
2) Einsetzen der Kunstoffanschlage mit kleinem Schraubenzieher.
3) Montage des Standers mit Einsetzen der Steckachse.
4) Seckachse mit Fett einsetzen.
5) Sichern der Steckachse mit U-Scheiben und Splinten.
6) Einhangen der Federumlenkung mit der offenen Seite an den hinter dem Auspuff am Rahmen befindlichen Haken.
7) Einziehen der Feder mittels Schraubenzieher oder Feststellzange.
8 Funktionskontrolle.

(PS I've tried Babelfish, but transalations such as the one for number 4.... " Seckachse with fat use" ....are a fat lot of use !!)

Danke Danke :thumbup:
Right i give it a go
Seems a few words are wrong or spelled wrong
1.Installation of the Handle? bellow the Passenger Footpeg left hand site use origanal screws
2.Attach ?(some Plastc Part?) with a small screw driver
3.The stand gets attached with a Axle or bolt?
4.Make sure the axle/bolt is greased
5.Secure the axle with the splint or something like it
6.Hook up or hang the spring( i am actually sure that spring is not the right word here but i would have to see the parts to make more sense of it) with the open site onto the hook which on the frame behind the excaust
7.Use pliers or screwdriver for the spring
8.Check everything is ok
Hope that makes any sense
might be easyer for you cause you got the parts thee so you might figure out what is going on:D:D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
try this...........not much better but.......
1.Assembly of the elevated handle beneath the Beifahrerfubraste (direction to the left). Use of the original screw.
2.Use of the Kunstoffanschlage with small screwdriver
3.Assembly of the pennant with use of the stuck axis
4Use Seckachse with fat.(grease?)
5.Certain of the stuck axis with U-disks and cotter pins
6.The Federumlenkung with the open side attached at the hooks present behind the exhaust at the frame
7.Taking in of the feather by means of screwdriver or Feststellzange
8.Function inspection.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
fortunately thanks to our grandad's(and I suspect a few gs riders unnamed)we're not all speaking this
sorry couldn't resist it.............

i'll get me coat,thats the irish and the germans i've upset so far there's no hope for me:(

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
fortunately thanks to our grandad's(and I suspect a few gs riders unnamed)we're not all speaking this

i'll get me coat,thats the irish and the germans i've upset so far there's no hope for me:(
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Thank god there are no germans on here:D

and why is there a ky jelly smilie????

incomig:D:D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
try this...........not much better but.......
1.Assembly of the elevated handle beneath the Beifahrerfubraste (direction to the left). Use of the original screw.
2.Use of the Kunstoffanschlage with small screwdriver
3.Assembly of the pennant with use of the stuck axis
4Use Seckachse with fat.(grease?)
5.Certain of the stuck axis with U-disks and cotter pins
6.The Federumlenkung with the open side attached at the hooks present behind the exhaust at the frame
7.Taking in of the feather by means of screwdriver or Feststellzange
8.Function inspection.
only problem with this is
it does not make any sense in any language:D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts

and as i said befor

Don't mention the war:D:D

·
What did I do that for...
468 Posts
In the immortal words of Basil Fawlty... "You started it!" :D
German guest to Basil: "No we didn't!"
Basil: "Yes you did, you invaded Poland in 1939...!"

Absolutely classic.

(Thus thread thouroughly derailed now. Sorry.):D

·
Still comfortably numb
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, thanks Pete for the translation. I had a fairly good guess before I started the thread, so you've confirmed what I was expecting. And anyway if I make a terrible hash of installing it I can always lean the poxy bike up againt a wall. :confused2:

( You know recently, every thread I've started has descended into madness. Do you think I'm doing something wrong ? :help: )

·
17,680 Posts
OK, thanks Pete for the translation. I had a fairly good guess before I started the thread, so you've confirmed what I was expecting. And anyway if I make a terrible hash of installing it I can always lean the poxy bike up againt a wall. :confused2:

( You know recently, every thread I've started has descended into madness. Do you think I'm doing something wrong ? :help: )
any thread that involves pete descends into madness:D :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
You have no witnesses for that anyway i shall deny anything without my lawyer being present.
And if you Herr Chad carry on with your absolutly truthless allegations i shall forget to buy your beer at the lake district campsite:rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
17,680 Posts
You have no witnesses for that anyway i shall deny anything without my lawyer being present.
And if you Herr Chad carry on with your absolutly truthless allegations i shall forget to buy your beer at the lake district campsite:rolleyes: :D :D :D
:laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

:shock: i'll be good honest:shock:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Get a few beers in LV and he'll buy anyone anything.. so Chad dont worry and continue with the abuse....

·
Registered
448 Posts
German guest to Basil: "No we didn't!"
Basil: "Yes you did, you invaded Poland in 1939...!"

Absolutely classic.

(Thus thread thouroughly derailed now. Sorry.):D
another Quote " For you Tommy ze war is over" always make me laugh , it has been used many times;)

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
:D
Get a few beers in LV and he'll buy anyone anything.. so Chad dont worry and continue with the abuse....
Are you calling me a gutless slut which can be bought for a few beers?:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

you are right than:thefinger:

·
17,680 Posts
:D
Are you calling me a gutless slut which can be bought for a few beers?:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

you are right than:thefinger:
deffo not gutless:p

SLUT !!!!! hell yes !:D :D :D :D :D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts