Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend me a campsite please?

Was going to use the Ancient Briton but Ive just found out there shower block isnt ready yet. And after 2 or 3 nights camping in the wild we will need showers when we hit South Wales.

So, it needs a shower and pub local (both essential).

Last trail ends near Neath, so pref this area down towards Bridgend.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Mike When do you need it for ?
Brynach caravan club site in brecon open from 23/3 good camping field and warm showers not to far from neath via some nice lanes :thumbleft:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike When do you need it for ?
Brynach caravan club site in brecon open from 23/3 good camping field and warm showers not to far from neath via some nice lanes :thumbleft:
Thanks, need it for a night, either 7th or 8th April. A few of us are trail riding from North to South Wales over Easter so it all depends how quick we travel at. Starting Thursday night, so aiming to be in the South Saturday night at the earliest, with Sunday as the backup day.

Will check out the site. Thanks.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Mike, Dan y ogof cave complex has fantastic showers and facilities only ten minutes north.of.ancient.Britton, with in walking distance of the gwyn arms and tafan y garreg pubs. Five minutes from the craig y nos hotel. The owner is Ashford Price no relation and a good guy, the site is on a par with brynach in brecon.:-D

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Mike

I'll be at brynich with the family in the tin tent from the 5th to the 9th.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike

I'll be at brynich with the family in the tin tent from the 5th to the 9th.
Will look into it today and let you know if we are going to be there. All depends if they allow a floating booking. I know its Easter so expect most places to be booked up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts