Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
argghhhhhhhhhhhh, why do I bother

This article has really irritated me mainly because I have spent the last week trying to fire fight huge staffing problems mainly due to abusive patients and families who take up so much time I have to find extra nurses to care for the patients who aren't abusive.

The comments about nurses not getting up from the nurses station - HUH

I'll say it again HUH!!!!!!! most of my wards don't have nurses stations because the poor staff don't have time to sit down to write what they are supposed to let alone gossip.

As for being drunks - the bloody job drive us to it

OK I feel better now.

Oh and incase your wondering what this little tantrum is about and yes it is a tantrum

HERE

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That actually sounds like a private hospital.
It could not have been an NHS funded one they don't pay well enough for nurses to afford drunken binges.
They should never have privitised the NHS.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
with you all the way girlie:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Im right behind ya

The best thing about my accident last summer (http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=219450) was being hospitalized. I was amazed at the attention and friendliness I received from my NHS staff. All the way from being scraped off the road to the rehab was amazing service. Even the food wasn't too bad. I think you all deserve a brand new Motorbike of your choice and free entrance to heaven for the services you offer to us for not much in return. When I spoke to some of the nurses about salarys and working conditions I was blown away. I genuinely felt that the people that looked after me wanted too and were happy to do so. :thumbup::angel8::thumbup::angel8::thumbup::angel8::thumbup::angel8::thumbup:;):thumbup::angel8::thumbup::angel8::thumbup::angel8::thumbup: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Work just gets in the way!.....C'mon Sharieeeee... breeeeeeathe...and then spit in their tea!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sharri, I have read the article, I see he is a member of Pratt's club ,I think that sums him up!

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Reading the comments from the public at the bottom of the page it seems most of the public who have responded actually agree with him :(

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Basically the guy has watched Catherine Tate and thinks all nurses are like her character.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Pete I am not offended in fact I actully did find it quite funny,

Kymmy has read a few of my drunken posts by the sound of it.
Maybe its just one of the few times where i don't get the "English Humour":confused::confused::rolleyes:
sorry kimmy:rolleyes:

·
17,680 Posts
Pete, you really are a fantastic guy :angel4:
nuts....he's a bloody pain:D:D:D:D he keeps finding ways to make me spend money i havnt got:nike::nike::nike::nike::nike::nike:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Oh Paw leeze !!!!!!!!

He willfully endangers innocent motorists with his hobnail boots, vandalises lights, drives a tank and has aspirations to invade small countries :shock:

:D
yep
and your point is?????:D:D:D
we get taught that in year one in school:D:D

·
17,680 Posts
Oh Paw leeze !!!!!!!!

He willfully endangers innocent motorists with his hobnail boots, vandalises lights, drives a tank and has aspirations to invade small countries :shock:

:D
yeh but the ****ers get him back by running over his feckingreat feet:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts