Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am looking for spare parts..

After 132,000 miles and a few spills, my Af Twin... needs a few bits that are proving to be difficult to find. Can you recommend a good breaker / parts supplier for a 1998 XRV750 ... I need

1. Brake fluid handle bar housing (inc wing mirrow mount)
2. Wing mirrow. (RHS)
3. Pillion footpeg and mounting frame
4. Exhaust

Thank you in advance.. Simon

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,019 Posts
Hi

After 132,000 miles and a few spills, my Af Twin... needs a few bits that are proving to be difficult to find. Can you recommend a good breaker / parts supplier for a 1998 XRV750 ... I need

2. Wing mirrow. (RHS)
4. Exhaust

Where abouts in the UK are you roughly?

·
Registered
31 Posts
As
Hi

2. Wing mirrow. (RHS)
4. Exhaust

As far as the muffler goes, you wont find any new one available unless its horribly expensive.. I am in the same situation still debating if i keep my old rusted oem muffler or change it to an aftermarket.. Let me know what you did... ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As

As far as the muffler goes, you wont find any new one available unless its horribly expensive.. I am in the same situation still debating if i keep my old rusted oem muffler or change it to an aftermarket.. Let me know what you did... ?
Many thanks for your reply - makes good sense to go with an aftermarket - probably lighter ? I haven't looked into this yet..

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,019 Posts
Hampshire near Basingstoke ( thank you for your reply... alas I had not seen the notification that you had replied...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts