Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fuel lines split so Ive been forced to take the Car today for my 90 mile commute... First time Ive used 4 wheels in weeks...

THE B'STARDS DON'T PULL OVER FOR ME ON THE MOTORWAY... !!!!

Just thought I'd share, p*ssed my off not being able to frighten them!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
I know the feeling. I use a car about once every couple of months for my commute. Its boring, its frustrating, its tame, and just too darn easy. Riding a bike in the pissing rain or freezing cold or just dodging the maniacs on the motorway certainly keeps you feeling alive.:)

·
Gelände Straße
3,037 Posts
I know the feeling. I use a car about once every couple of months for my commute. Its boring, its frustrating, its tame, and just too darn easy. Riding a bike in the pissing rain or freezing cold or just dodging the maniacs on the motorway certainly keeps you feeling alive.:)

My thoughts exactly! my manic dash across London every morning used to leave me arriving at work feeling like I'd actually accomplished something before the working day even began!

My 15 minute commute these days leaves me gagging for more! Wierd huh?! :rolleyes:

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Worst thing of all.... I have to Queue and pay to go through the Tunnel... WTF is that all about!!! :mad:

Got new fuel line, hopefully be able to fit it tonight, back to reality tomorrow :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts