Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you all know that chad had a serious accident at work yesterday.He managed to nearly cut his leg of with one of these big round blade thingys.
I just come back from the hospital where he just came out of surgery.All I know is that the Surgeon was happy that there was not too much stuff in the wound.I spoke to Stevie and she said its OK to post on here just to mention to those which have Chads Mob. number maybe not to phone the next couple of days as he needs lots of rest.Also i think he needs further surgery to do some more cleaning and than close the wound.I will try to see him tomorrow after i spoken to Stevie to see if he is up to it.
:(:(:(:(
I hope to get another call or txt from stevie tonight to see if he woke up and how he is doing.As soon as i know i will give you a update

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Whenever you do speak to him, tell him "All the Best from XRV".

Tony aka Lutin
I'll second that. Hope he's up and about soon.

·
Stone Crazy
5,307 Posts
Oh dear i read the title and opened it hoping it was a joke posting!!
i see it is not please wish Chad and the family all the best and a speedy recovery
Merv

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i did tell what to expect once i told the forum:D:D
I think the most difficult thing is the waiting and not knowing how big the damage is:rolleyes::(:(:(
I will tell her about the well wishes:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,026 Posts
Wish him all the best from me please.

G

·
0 Posts
Ditto, The Chad was in contact with me recently over " to whom it may concern". What a thoroughly decent bloke type person he is.
Please tell him he is in my thoughts and me, Josh and Isaac wish him a speedy recovery.I dunno, some people will do anything to get out of a conference call with Stormforce ;)
Best wishes Chad
Greg Josh and Isaac

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Please pass on all our best wishes and good thoughts to Chad, Stevie and the girls.

Bugger, things like this shouldn't happen to a guy like him.

And please keep us posted on how he's doing and if there's anything - ANYTHING that can be done to help.

-Simon

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Get well soon

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm relative newcomer to site but have gained much good help and advice from your friendly group and can see that Chad is one good type bloke. Please wish him a speedy recovery and hope that he is soon doing things Orange again very soon :thumb:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Effin El !!!
Its a radical thing to do when your really tall!!

:thumbup:Get better soon Chad. Hugs and kisses:D

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Effin El !!!
Its a radical thing to do when your really tall!!

:thumbup:Get better soon Chad. Hugs and kisses:D
:D:D
I blame Doglegdon with all his story's about the nice bed bath he had:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
or we could blame boboneleg:D:D chad said the KTM sticker looked cool:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Lost Lost Lost
558 Posts
Please send my regards to Chad and his family. I passed him on the M25 Sat morning and spoke to him a bit later on that day.....wow this is no good!!! :(

1 - 20 of 219 Posts