Honda XRV Forum banner

201 - 219 of 219 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Shikes! I missed this one. Hope you're healing up well Chad. Take it steady.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Jeeeeezus!!!!! I am well out of the loop! Been in the boonies of northern Vietnam all month and just got wind of this(no real internet round here abouts). Saw the thread title and thought "Oh no! Not the KTM!!!." ;-)

Glad to find out that you're on the mend, Chad. Halloween's coming up and all and you gave me a good scare.

If I could I'd send you some Vietnamese corn liquor. It's the local hooch brewed up by the H'mong hill tribes around here. It's an aquired taste to be sure but the best painkiller ever. Just don't be around anybody with a lit match.

·
17,680 Posts
Jeeeeezus!!!!! I am well out of the loop! Been in the boonies of northern Vietnam all month and just got wind of this(no real internet round here abouts). Saw the thread title and thought "Oh no! Not the KTM!!!." ;-)

Glad to find out that you're on the mend, Chad. Halloween's coming up and all and you gave me a good scare.

If I could I'd send you some Vietnamese corn liquor. It's the local hooch brewed up by the H'mong hill tribes around here. It's an aquired taste to be sure but the best painkiller ever. Just don't be around anybody with a lit match.
sounds like good stuff:D:D:D:D you take care out there dude:thumbup:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I have not been at XRV for a while now.

GET WELL SOON MATE

Have you got the 2 women dressed in tight nurses uniforms looking after you? catering for your every whim?

If not, WHY NOT? as the L,oreal advert says your worth it !!!!

Works wonders Chad

once again GET WELL SOON MATE

and get that KTM out again soon, kapiche?

·
Stone Crazy
5,300 Posts
Chad
been driving truck around europe for nearly a fortnight solid, how are yuo mate ?
Merv

·
17,680 Posts
Chad
been driving truck around europe for nearly a fortnight solid, how are yuo mate ?
Merv
hi mate its going ok , im back at work now all be it moving very slowly and taking it steady:D but boy it felt good to get out the house:D
must admit to feeling wasted at the end of the day though:rolleyes:

·
Stone Crazy
5,300 Posts
hi mate its going ok , im back at work now all be it moving very slowly and taking it steady:D but boy it felt good to get out the house:D
must admit to feeling wasted at the end of the day though:rolleyes:
know the feeling mate going back to work after 2 months recovering from a kidney removal, never been the same since can no longer stop after a days driving and go for a wander, just seem to collapse in the bunk
Merv

·
17,680 Posts
know the feeling mate going back to work after 2 months recovering from a kidney removal, never been the same since can no longer stop after a days driving and go for a wander, just seem to collapse in the bunk
Merv
yeeeeeouch recoverys a bitch isnt it:(

·
Rule thy Mind
345 Posts
Sheeet Have'nt been on for a while ------hope youre OK Big Man

Cheers

Chris

201 - 219 of 219 Posts