Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I remember we had a moderator once called "Kymmy" (or something similar) and she changed her own name to "Princess something" ? So it CAN be done, dunno who to ask now though, as she cleared off ages ago.

Don't even know if there are any mods here now as most of them left to moderate a (smaller but) nicer more friendly forum.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I would like to change my name too please . my real name is Paddy Shithouse and I don't like it I would like to change it to Michael Shithouse I never liked the name Paddy :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I'm a moderator. I think it's possible for me to change a username. If you pm me with the new name I'll give it a try tomorrow.
Hotbulb if you're not sure how to do this let me know.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yes I'd like too please as well, bit like a New Year Amnesty:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
2,955 Posts
As mentioned previously, Only mods and admins have access to change usernames.
So just let us know and we will get to your name change request ASAP.

Mods/Admins, maybe we can make a thread just for that? (or maybe just keep this one for username requests?)
Let me know what you guys think.

~Richard.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I ended up with my user name by mistake. Somehow my location became my user name. It's my fault and I'm stupid. Never liked it but left it as it was.It would be great to change it if possible. Can I pm admin with my intended name?
Gracias

·
Administrator
2,955 Posts
I ended up with my user name by mistake. Somehow my location became my user name. It's my fault and I'm stupid. Never liked it but left it as it was.It would be great to change it if possible. Can I pm admin with my intended name?
Gracias
If you like you can send us a pm with the new username you would like or you can post it here :)

Cheers,

Danniella

1 - 16 of 16 Posts