Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
He will probably wear an earpiece and have loads of people behind the scenes feeding him the best lines. :hitler:

·
My Blue Beast
756 Posts
.........and what a bloody boring evening that would be!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: maybe this is a way of getting dosh in to replace the nicked gear:D:D:D wont be going near that shower of sh*te.:mad:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
And what?

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Is there no limit to the depths this bloke will stoop to to retain his z rating in the celebrity hall of infamy.
I'm seriously disappointed in pavey, I considered him a good guy in the great scheme of things but even he's selling out for the celebrity scene.
And who the feck is mike biketruck??? is he ewan kinobi or charlie fukwits mate or the back up truck driver??? whoever he is, charlie obviously can't go anywhere without some kind of truck to rely on!

·
My Blue Beast
756 Posts
Is there no limit to the depths this bloke will stoop to to retain his z rating in the celebrity hall of infamy.
I'm seriously disappointed in pavey, I considered him a good guy in the great scheme of things but even he's selling out for the celebrity scene.
And who the feck is mike biketruck??? is he ewan kinobi or charlie fukwits mate or the back up truck driver??? whoever he is, charlie obviously can't go anywhere without some kind of truck to rely on!
take it ya aint attending one of these riveting evenings then ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Just checked the site and would you beleive it there's no venue close to me:(:(...............................................I'm so dissappointed now:p:p:p

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :D:D.
;)

Sorry I should have said...

No friggin' Support Crew for the Hard slog *Up North* .

Anyways He would be playing to an empty hall in Aberdeen, to many power rangers up here. :error:

But we could have had a classic repeat of his Mongolia snow freak out..

"Oh My God , Its Snowing ....its Freeking Snowing ..... "

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
So , My wife says ..

"I should go to Glasgow to see him.. as I watch the videos etc.."

Hmmmmm.. Let me See .. 6 hours round trip ... I DONT THINK SO ..

She must be wanting me out of the house for a while.. she's getting bored of my wit also.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Come on you lot, why are you so against him? I went to Coventry to see him some time ago and he was very good. You cannot just bad mouth him without good reason. Making TV programmes is a complicated business and a certain amount of support and back up is essential. Look at any programme who actually does the filming and if for instance Simon King (the wildlife guy) is making a film who films him filming. A back up crew maybe. Most of the bad mouthing has been done in the other thread for their gear being stolen. The fact is that he makes his living this way, does a pretty good job and if it wern't for him and his management crew there would not have been any high profile bike stuff on the telly at all. I'm a keen photographer and movie maker and it's not an easy thing to do, simply giving someone a camera and packing them off hardly works for mainstream TV. so come on guys don't turn on your own.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
but we're all grumpy old gits, who else we gonna slag off and vent some spleen...........................don't get me started on clarkson.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts