whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep must say I do like the look and sound of these things too :thumbup:
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: yup i need one now:D i keep running cunning plans past the petticoat government and she says

SILENCE !!!!!! i kill you :shock: :D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah! You really need a good loud set of silencers to overcome the other mecanical noices the engine produces...

:D
much like a BMW then:thumbup::D i think im going to like these:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Still not loud enough for you mate! He must still have the baffle in the garage?? :-D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still not loud enough for you mate! He must still have the baffle in the garage?? :-D
yup you know how i like my loud:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heh. Vader on the GS, Chad on a Stelvio, that's the Axis forces of Essex sorted. :D
hey didnt think of that :cheers: we can see who has the most reverse gears:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
skeptical old git
1,734 Posts
You need to talk to the nice people at Stein Dinse, and see what Mistral or Agostini silencers they have: Moto Guzzi - Stein-Dinse Online-Shop

Couldn't believe the sound of the Agostini silencers on my V7. And they're road legal. I event have the certificate of homologation to prove it (I think... it's all in Italian. It's possible it says, "if the bearer of this document is found using an Agostini exhaust on the public highway, arrest him immediately, he's clearly deranged if he believes it could be legal".)

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You need to talk to the nice people at Stein Dinse, and see what Mistral or Agostini silencers they have: Moto Guzzi - Stein-Dinse Online-Shop

Couldn't believe the sound of the Agostini silencers on my V7. And they're road legal. I event have the certificate of homologation to prove it (I think... it's all in Italian. It's possible it says, "if the bearer of this document is found using an Agostini exhaust on the public highway, arrest him immediately, he's clearly deranged if he believes it could be legal".)
the decision is made ................. its a long while off till i do got to recover form the last couple of years of shiet:rolleyes: but a stelvio is going to be my next bike:cool::cool::cool::cool:

swmbo says no new bike till toxic is finished:) and this eve he ran for the first time in about6 years:shock:

·
Registered
7,635 Posts
the decision is made ................. its a long while off till i do got to recover form the last couple of years of shiet:rolleyes: but a stelvio is going to be my next bike:cool::cool::cool::cool:

swmbo says no new bike till toxic is finished:) and this eve he ran for the first time in about6 years:shock:
Bloody hell Chad :D

Bring it on!

Phil

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bloody hell Chad :D

Bring it on!

Phil

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
ive got to have a plan , something to aim for:D:D:D and a weapon to drive swmbo nuts:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts