1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
And to you too Scouse

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
you need to treat your self to new glasses for Christmas Scouse or set the zoom a bit bigger you said greetigs instead of greeting's :D my own sight is slipping away I recently got new bins and as the test for contact lens was free I went for that too I could get them out fine but I couldn't see to get them in . I tried to see a text that came in on the phone but failed optician said buy a cheap pair of reading glasses in the pound shop down the street so I did for 2.50 euro . I never bothered with the contacts but I now hang the reading glasses on the end of my nose if front of my regular specs for doing intricate work . I was repairing a road rash hole in my leather jacket on a seam that bust that was there probably 8 years ago . I hadn't a hope in hell without them same with reading the sizes on drill bits . anyway gone off topic a bit there . Mucho happy Christmas and reliable bikes great weather and good health and wealth to enjoy them to one and all . I enjoyed chatting with you all the last few years and looking forward to it again next year with the help of God :eek:ccasion5:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts