Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Difi Ventura Adventure suit. XXL Jacket size 46-48 chest, XL trousers size 36 waist
This has a removable Quilt liner and also a removable waterproof liner in Both Jacket and Trousers, it also benefits from having many vent zips.
Again this has been treated with Nikwax.
One of the popper buttons on the bottom right hand pocket has come off but still closes

£125 posted

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Phil, tried to ring you a couple of times but thought you may have been on holidays yet again.:) Thats the reason i am trying to sell some, got way to many suite here and now with the addition of a few more need to make some room.
Are you still riding ?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Did go away in summer for hols:rolleyes: as many do !! Havent been out much lately on the TA as the weather hasn't inspired me to, do more cycling at the mo as there's a lot less political and ego b**locks and it keeps you fit:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the reason i have been a bit quiet on the TRF site, still out nearly every weekend on the big bike though . We need to catch up for a coffee sometime mate.:thumbleft:

Offers on these before ebay ?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price dropped for last remaining suit

Difi Ventura Adventure suit. XXL Jacket size 46-48 chest, XL trousers size 36 waist
This has a removable Quilt liner and also a removable waterproof liner in Both Jacket and Trousers, it also benefits from having many vent zips.
Again this has been treated with Nikwax.
One of the popper buttons on the bottom right hand pocket has come off but still closes

£110 posted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts