Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys does anybody know where i get tjose spings in the clutch busker for rd07? Or the size and strength of them so i can find some after market?
7FCE7484-3C5C-4D88-9071-9A113DD57067.jpeg

·
Registered
79 Posts
I installed Stefter's kit that I bought from him in my 1993 XRV750 and I am very happy with how quiet the clutch basket is now.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I installed Stefter's kit that I bought from him in my 1993 XRV750 and I am very happy with how quiet the clutch basket is now.
Got a link to that kit

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
650 Fred, I sent you a PM about this. Let me know if you did not receive it.
Sorry i did receive it but not in the market for them myself was just curious about what you get

·
Registered
79 Posts
The link above shows what is involved. You would have to contact the guy selling the Stefter kit to find out if he is still making them and what cost they are. Labor is done by you, not him. If you are not comfortable basically cutting apart your clutch basket and drilling and tapping the holes for new bolts, then this is not a good solution.

Honda V-Twin 750's have had this slight rattle for many years and there is no harm done to running the bikes this way. I wanted to see if I could possibly quiet the clutch down a bit and this change of springs seems to have done its job. I ordered the kit 3 years ago, but I have not put many miles on the bike since I installed it, so please take my experience with that in mind.

Sorry I didn't take any pics of the clutch basket butchery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts