Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Are you going longer to accommodate bar risers?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I recently bought a spare for my RD07 on ebay so could measure for you. The only snag is that I can't guarantee exactly what it is. It was someone else's spare cable and not in original packaging, so it could really be anything...

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recently bought a spare for my RD07 on ebay so could measure for you. The only snag is that I can't guarantee exactly what it is. It was someone else's spare cable and not in original packaging, so it could really be anything...
Hi,
It would still be great help :)
I can measure it against my cable to check if it’s the same or longer .

Traveling The World Two Up on a 1989 Africa Twin 650.

Updates Here:
www.instagram.com/Africa.Twin.Adventures
www.facebook.com/DHealy91

·
Registered
167 Posts
Bummer. Just spent ages searching through the garage and found everything else but the clutch cable.
I can tell you that throttle cables' length is:

Cable length [ tip to tip ] - 1055mm
Black sheath length [tip of threaded thing that goes into the leaver to end of sheath : 860mm

But no throttle cable to be found anywhere tonight. I will try again at the weekend if noone else beats me to it. Sorry.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bummer. Just spent ages searching through the garage and found everything else but the clutch cable.
I can tell you that throttle cables' length is:

Cable length [ tip to tip ] - 1055mm
Black sheath length [tip of threaded thing that goes into the leaver to end of sheath : 860mm

But no throttle cable to be found anywhere tonight. I will try again at the weekend if noone else beats me to it. Sorry.
I could compare the throttle cable from the rd07 & RD03, if the rd07 throttle cable is longer then the clutch cable should be also :)

Traveling The World Two Up on a 1989 Africa Twin 650.

Updates Here:
www.instagram.com/Africa.Twin.Adventures
www.facebook.com/DHealy91

1 - 10 of 10 Posts