Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently managed to drop my SLR 650 on the drive whilst cleaning it (don't ask!). The clutch lever snapped off so I bought a replacement on eBay for a reasonable £5.00.

The lever is not dog legged and as I have smallish hands the reach to the lever is awkward.

Can anybody recommend a suitable dog-leg clutch lever that will fit the SLR.

I have scoured eBay but only seem to find what I already have.

Thanks,

Andy

PS - Anybody fitted the Hagon rear shock to an SLR or Vigor? When I bought the SLR it had a Hagon rear shock that was circa 3.5 years old but it seems rock hard and I wondered if it is knackered? It will be coming off over the weekend for inspection.

·
Registered
19 Posts

Thanks,

Andy

PS - Anybody fitted the Hagon rear shock to an SLR or Vigor? When I bought the SLR it had a Hagon rear shock that was circa 3.5 years old but it seems rock hard and I wondered if it is knackered? It will be coming off over the weekend for inspection.
I fitted a Hagon to an SLR I had a few years ago , I found it very soft , on full preload I had to use the combined bump / rebound adjustment screw to prevent it bottoming out.

More recently I purchased an FX650 and felt the standard shock was rather harsh, but inclined to bottom out . When I finally got around to inspecting it I found one of the suspension link bolts was partially seized to its sleeve. I ended up removing the swingarm with the shock still attached . Sorted now but maybe you have a similar problem?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes I have a Hagon fitted on my SLR after the Honda original lost all its damping and it was like riding a pogo stick. I only use my SLR for comuting and it is lovely and comfortable ride soaks up the pot holes and speed bumps a treat.Hagon do a rebuild service for there shocks whick might be the cheapest option .
Jeff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts