SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's this colour scheme from then ?....:confused:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Where's this colour scheme from then ?....:confused:

Cabby, unsure mate, though it looks to me like something out of a 'paint by numbers' book.:D Cool but not standard obviously, where'd you find the piccie? :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Cabby

It is a standard colour, and possibly from the German market, as I've spotted many panels in that livery for sale in the past.

Are you AT hunting by any chance?

Bob

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
France and Spain certainly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same colour scheme as mine, except for the seat, a '92 bought i Germany.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Got your PM last night,but I did mega miles yesterday ending up with the "Wheels of steel" about 8.30 ( He's still got his longest day shirt on !) So I've only just checked it out. I say we should go and see it,it's only 20 mins away.I'm racing this weekend at Prescot hill so hows 'bout in the week ? :) (The XTZ looks good too ?) :rolleyes:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It' s in a dealers Don http://www.fctrott.co.uk/trailbikes/ They seem to be importers lookin' at their stock....

I'm just thinkin' out loud.....and dreaming....The German bikes are restricted aren't they .......I've got more pressing things to deal with at the mo'

If I go and see anything I'll do something stupid (even for me:rolleyes:).

No harm lookin' maybe...Might motivate me..:cyclopsani:

I'm checkin' out engines...

I'm going to see a new model London Taxi at battersea park this afternoon.....Rumoured to be a Mercedes....Peugeot badge....4 wheel steering (bogie in the middle) fof the 25ft turning circle...I'll tell you the truth later.......:rolleyes:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I was going to offer to take you there if you need a lift, but I just looked at the site and I'd be riding three bikes back myself.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to offer to take you there if you need a lift, but I just looked at the site and I'd be riding three bikes back myself.

Kid's in a sweet shop !!!!! :happy8:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Kid's in a sweet shop !!!!! :happy8:
You guys aren't kidding eh?:thumbup: Man, some of those are just beauties! Cabby, do live near Harrow then? (My best mate at Aberdeen Uni, lived in Pinner Hill, his old man owned an estate agents in Harrow.) Some great stretches of roads around there, but too many speed traps, even that far back in the distant past!:rolleyes:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Don...I'm about 15 miles away from Harrow...Far enough that I get lost around there....:confused:

Nomad thanks for the heads up...Saves Soho and whealie looking like fools for dragging me up there.....:D.

You only need a pen to buy a bike from a dealers, I've heard...Bless. :) :rolleyes:

P.S. Sent 'em an email.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts