Honda XRV Forum banner
3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Boris 
#1 ·
All is forgiven.

WTF is going on with the closing ceremony?

I see Barry from Auf wiedersehen Pet. But not much else...

Ahh Madness that's better. Something current.

#3 ·
Jeeeeeees all those atheletes were drugs tested and no one thought to test the organisers. I don't know what they are on but it must be some strong halusinagenics.

P.S Can I have a refund. :toothy10::toothy10:

#7 ·
Even though he has been dead for 21 years the best performance so far has to go to Freddy Mercury.

With the Spice girls second... There must have been something good musically happened in the last 20 years but Jessie J seems to be doing her best to prove that's not the case.

All we need now is Elton John

#9 ·
Jessie J on right now which isn't my cup of tea but I've got to say that this is the best closing ceremony I've ever seen.
Completely wacky, British and fun, Look at the faces of the athletes and volunteers - sheer joy, we need more of this kind of thing.

(That is all!)

#10 ·
Don't listen to the lot above. They all sharing a room in a old age home up in the highlands somewhere. The only entertainment they know is the weekly visit from the local sheep farmer with his flock. :toothy1:

#12 ·
I agree it was sheit Spice girls on zimmer frames, George michel looking like a dodgy russian and what was the only fools and horses sketch, and what was the guy walking on the hire wire and bursting into flames supose to represent? Gypsies stealing cable. The only thing that did not happen was mini's racing around the roof. Come on. J

#13 ·
and what was the guy walking on the hire wire and bursting into flames supose to represent? Gypsies stealing cable.
Gypsies stealing cable. I like it :)

It was meant to be the album cover of Pink Floyd's Wish you were here. Not sure what the high wire was for but the men in the suits and the fire were there.

Interaction Gesture City Tourism

#19 ·
I need to get you pissed up at the national , as you seem to have missed the point on both counts , :D

I want cheerful boris back :D

I'll confirm the Guzzi thing with you when I get mine ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

#22 ·
:-D The old Boris would have worked out that the 50yrs of British music would have to represent the last 50 yrs.
So, apologies for leaving out The Bay City Rollers Gordon........alright now? :mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.