Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nice Chad sir.

Pete is your dirty GSA aloud with in thirty foot of CHADS blingo GS incase of cross contamination. ������:joker:

No its not :D:D:D:D:D that poor bike of his is beyond redemption :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:

thanks peeps

couple more bargains arriving in the post this week :D you never heard me say that :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Very tidy GS there Chad.

Some size fuel tank there, whats the size mate ?
24lts std GS size im on the look out for a 30ltr GSA tank as i miss the big range of the GSA :D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Me too but they're fooking expensive when they do come up
#

that they are Ian but once you have one you can sell your std tank for decent money :thumbup:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
True, I'd always thought I'd keep the original tank for when I sold the bike but right now I can't see me selling it ever :)
i remember talking to you when you was thinking about one :thumbup: i loved it when i saw yours getting under your skin :-D

the only reason my GSA was sold was to pay the mortgage whilst i sorted my health out otherwise i would still have it:( , however with copious amounts of love and attention this one is gradually coming up to scratch , im enjoying it rather a lot :):)

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

:rr::rr::rr::rr::rr::rr:

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Looking good Chad! A special touch do you have :toothy7:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
The wheels realy suit the bike ,cleaner and easier to clean than all those spokes.
Keep up the good work although it looks a finished article to me :thumb:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Subtle

Nice

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
You forgot the glitter balls on the mirror's

OI DOOFENSHMIRTZ YOU KNOW its the best looking 1150 in the whole TRI STATE AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!:toothy10:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts