Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[h=2]3rd Countrymen Rally, Cumbria[/h][h=3]Haggs Bank Bunkhouse and Campsite, Alston CA9 3LH, UK[/h]
From Friday 12th to Sunday 14th May

[h=3]About this event[/h]
It's time for our third attempt at a rally cum get together in Cumbria near Alston at Haggsbank bunkhouse and campsite (haggsbank.com). This year is Friday 12th through Sunday 14th May and the planned events are:

Friday night - £17.50 camping or £27.50 in the bunkhouse with a hot meal provided. Meet each other and natter over a few drinks
Saturday - 260 mile road ride to Keilder Forest, Scottish Borders, Holy Island, Bamburgh Castle. Off road riding to be arranged based on ability of participants.
Saturday night - £12.50 camping or £22.50 in the bunkhouse with camp fire and music. There will be a BBQ where you buy on the night what you eat and drink
Sunday - 160 mile ride to the Lakes (Ullswater, Windermere, Coniston) and three passes (Kirkstone, Hardknottt, Wrynose). Off road riding to be arranged based on ability of participants.

You can stay Thursday and Sunday nights (book and pay Haggsbank directly) but the organised entertainment, food and drink are just Friday and Saturday nights with ride outs on Saturday and Sunday.

Friday night needs to be booked through me (JohnC) and paid in advance so send me a PM for payment details

Cheers everyone

John and Danny (Haggsbank owner)

·
Administrator
1,764 Posts
re: Confirmed-3rd Countrymen Rally, Haggsbank Bunkhouse Alston Cumbria -12 to 14th May

John ... rather than delete the thread, I've edited the title. Please advise once the dates have been "sorted". Cheers.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two weeks today folks

If you don't get booked in for the Friday you won't be getting fed or joining in the banter.

Thanks to those who have got in touch

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to let you know we have cancelled the Friday night food and Saturday music and BBQ due to the low numbers of advance bookings. There is no point Danny buying in food and beer, arranging helpers and booking the music guy if the money he lays out won't be covered.

The rides are still on

regards

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts