Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a boy.:thumbup:

Apparently the boy took the long way out and refused to go home because it was south of the river.:D

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Jesus, when I got the text this morning about a baby boy being delivered, I thought he'd taken a fare from Mary & Joseph and delivered a fresh Sagittarian to some localcattle shed!!!

Congratulations you old fart, treat yourself to a "la de da".

:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Congratulations from me as well.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Congratulations from me too :thumbup:. But where are the pics ? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Congrats hope Mum and Baby are doing well :thumbright:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Nice one Kev :thumbup:

A new mini cab for you :D
:D:D:D Behave yourself !!! :) :happy8:

Photo as instructed Lulu..:)

Bit bruised around the eyes 'cos he wouldn't keep still for the photo..:rolleyes:

TRUTH.....Result of labour before emergency Cesarean 'cos he was ready but mum wasn't....:angel10:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Oh he's GORGEOUS. You must be so proud. I hope mum is making good recovery.

And have a lovely family Christmas - a Christmas baby is something special :thumbup:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Oh he's GORGEOUS. You must be so proud. I hope mum is making good recovery.

And have a lovely family Christmas - a Christmas baby is something special :thumbup:
Thanks Lou.

I'm in a bit of trouble here 'cos I think that the grandchild feels just a bit more emotional than the original kids..................but I'm only being honest...I don't pretend to understand why...

'Course I have just been out with the chaps for a christmas drink....:happy2:

Hangover due.....

I'm such a lightweight where drinking is concerned.......

I forgot the Kebab ?????:hitler:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Can't help with the kebab :D.

But I do know what you mean about the emotion with the grandchild. I felt much the same (and already anticipate the same with the next one). I think it is probably a combination of not being so weighed down with the sudden responsibility and worry of it all as you are with your own, not to mention the hard labour (in every sense); and the added wisdom of age that really does make you realise how short and precious life is, and how good it is to see your family's endurance.

Not to mention the fact that it is an amazing thing to realise that this wee baby has been produced by your own wee baby, and there is something so magical about that. It's hard to explain, but I do understand how emotional you feel about it.

We really do need a 'grandparents' corner' for all of us old fogeys on XRV to get maudlin'...but it might get a bit crowded :D.

Enjoy every moment spent with him. And he will enjoy every moment spent with his granddad, and the memories you will create for him :thumbup:.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
hey congratulations cabby:cool: now you really are an old fart;):D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts