Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a contact telephone number or email address for Hein Gericke? I have tried the "contact us" address on their website but have not had any response yet. :sad:

The reason that I am asking is that I have a broken zip slider on the left sleeve of my Cruise GTX jacket. It looks like a manufacturing fault with the body of the slider itself -

Click this bar to view the full image.

It bust on the Derbyshire meet-up at Jellies earlier in the month and is a real pain as it is now very difficult to close the zip without the tag being attached.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hi Lutin

You could possibly try our local shop at Preston who are really helpful & should either be able to sort the jacket out or at least give you a 'proper' number

It's Preston 01772 703343 Address is 383-389 New Hall Lane, Preston

Good luckl

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Lutin try and PM Vader if your having problems :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As is always the case, my jacket is out of its two year warranty period - bought it in December 2006.

HG Head Office will not sanction a warranty repair and suggested that I contact the shop that I got it from to see if they could suggest somewhere to get the zip replaced / mended. So, I ring HG Belfast and they were, how shall I put this?, singularly unhelpful, as in "try Googling somewhere local to you".

Anyway, HG HQ are going to try and find my original on-line contact attempt and reply to it, so that I can send them a photo of the defective part.

The story continues..............

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
As is always the case, my jacket is out of its two year warranty period - bought it in December 2006.

HG Head Office will not sanction a warranty repair and suggested that I contact the shop that I got it from to see if they could suggest somewhere to get the zip replaced / mended. So, I ring HG Belfast and they were, how shall I put this?, singularly unhelpful, as in "try Googling somewhere local to you".

Anyway, HG HQ are going to try and find my original on-line contact attempt and reply to it, so that I can send them a photo of the defective part.

I took my Leather Jeans into a local dry cleaners to get the zip repaired and they had recently done a repair on a jacket for £50, It looked almost new, the jacket would have cost £350 to replace.
Try your local shop if the do repairs, On my jeans it cost £15 twice what they charge for Fabric repairs.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I have the same jacket and the same problem!
Both my sleeve zips have gone and both outside of warranty like you.

I have spoken to the HG head honcho customer services man and he was very nice, but said he couldn't do anything.
I'll be interested to see what you get sorted as I'd get mine done if you find somewhere.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Lutin try and PM Vader if your having problems :thumbright:
:D:thumbup:

I find that strange as HG here runs a repair thingy as well:rolleyes:They charge you a£5 for a zip repair

I have the same jacket and the same problem!
Both my sleeve zips have gone and both outside of warranty like you.

I have spoken to the HG head honcho customer services man and he was very nice, but said he couldn't do anything.
I'll be interested to see what you get sorted as I'd get mine done if you find somewhere.
Not promising nothing but i have a word with Paul:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts