Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
If only all adverts were that enjoyable, great and a well stent 30 mins:thumbright:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
brilliant

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Enjoyed, liked the Tiger too, pity I didn't get on with Triumph but always said they were great competent bikes.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Mesmirising! :toothy10:

Wish I could ride like that ........ TBH 10% of that ability would make me happy :rolleyes:

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Incredible riding, incredible scenery, incredible performance by the Tigers...

And the subject of the movie, the Icon Raiden gear, looks stunning. That jacket & pants just went up to #1 on my "Gear I Want" list...

Too bad they don't sell it in the Netherlands though, and if they did, it would probably cost the dollar price in Euros...

JB

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
I Checked the site, and it says the pants come with CE Approved protectors, although only on the knees I think...

I'd be interested to see how it compared to my HG Tuareg gear, which I love but isn't exactly waterproof...

JB

·
Señor Member
748 Posts
Pah!

I ride like that everyday*

*then I wake up

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Great vid - kept stalling though when I was watching it

·
Registered
736 Posts
Excelent vid,

and the Tigers looked mint. :D

Just used all my dongle credit watching it but well worth it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
The lucky bas###ds. I want a tiger................only as a second bike though. Nice find:-D

·
Registered
736 Posts
You still down there ? How's it all going in the heat ? :)
ye good thanks Nick, bloody hot when out working, cant wait to get back now though, missing the little one and and the twin, might make the Xmas meet hopfully.

How are you keeping Nick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts