Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't even know if there is any any more ?. when I was a young lad back in the 1980's and before my time in the 70's the local towns pretty much all had a pub where the local bikers would gather and drink pints smoke dope and try to get with some bleached blond bird with big baps straining an ac/dc tshirt and tight stone washed jeans on . I don't go to the pub any more but as far as I know there is none in the smaller local towns . used be a time when you would see at least half a dozen bikes parked out side and the place full of scruffy long haired black leather jacketed bikers and wanabe bikers and wanagetbangedbybikersbirds :lol:

the bike scene sure has changed there used to be loads of young lads dressing up like bikers but no getting it together to get on the road around hear but not any more that im aware of .

anyway to get the ball rolling

THE SWINGING ARMS

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
How about PIST AN BROKE

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
blue oyster bar ?? !!!!! :D:D:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
The Kings Head-gasket

The Royal Enfield Oak

The Red Line

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
How about "The Down Draught"?

Or for a BMW club "The Plough"

Or "The Lord Hesketh"

Or "The Crown and Pinion" (Goldwing owners meeting place)

Or "The Old Crown and Pinion" (BMW again)

Or "The Tun"

Or "The Fisherman" Honda 90 club

Ok, I get the message, got me coat, im gone.

Ps, how about the "The Travellers" an XRV meeting place.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
For Scooter clubs:
The Lamb rettor

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
some good ones there lads keep them comeing . hears a good name for a lesbian pub THE FURRY CUP :la: :lol:

another biker pub THE 9 OUNCE BAR or how about THE PUDDING BOWL or THE SCREAMING EAGLE or THE BLACK BOMBER or THE RED HUNTER or THE FLYING SQUIRL .

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
The "Regulator and Rectifier" where you could meet up to discuss current events!

Reactions: Whealie and Mervinh

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
The GoldWing Lion

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Crash Bar

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Pissed On

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
The pub chain for Germans with BMW final drive issues:

Walkabout

·
Bloody furriner
5,010 Posts
some good ones there lads keep them comeing . hears a good name for a lesbian pub THE FURRY CUP :la: :lol:
If you're going down that route... "The Golden Arm" is, allegedly*, an actual bar in Groningen, NL. Figuring out what kind of place it is left as an exercise for, etc. :mrgreen:

* Never seen it meself, but I had a classmate who went there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts