Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi .. I have an AT 750 from 92

and I want to change the coolant, get all the old out and in with something new

but, I do not know how to do it, are there an instruction in here, or maybe a video or pictures ?

are looked on youtube and i found 2 clips, but not on AT , do AT also have at drawn bolt ? i cant find it

it is easy / hard?

Ps. just did my first tyre change , damn i was sweeting hahaha

Thanks for your help

Christian

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,079 Posts
Can you get a Haynes manual over there? Not to be unhelpfull but they really are very good and will definatly help in the future.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i use it already , but sometimes i think that i get confused from using haynes ... i did use it to to remove the tank , front and rear tyre ...and so on - but i would like to now about the ( drawn bolt ) if it got on , maybe i spell it wrong but , a bolt like the one to olie , easy easy

ps. front tyre remove and replace was so mutch more fun, now i got the hang of it :) Happy man with TCK80 :blob8:

·
Toolbox
295 Posts
It should be very similar to the water pump drain of the RD07. Check out Picasa Web Albums - Chris Knust - Honda Africa ... . Remove the bolt, open the lid of the right hand side cooler, drain the system (don´t forget the coolant container somewhere hidden under the fairing), get a new gasket, re-insert the bolt, fill in required amount of coolant, let engine run, check again, be done.
Cheers
Chris

Here´s the direct link to the required pic: https://picasaweb.google.com/111688574122102651504/HondaAfricaTwinXRV750FrameStrippingProject#5694921829661507282

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my god , this is just what i needed - and i must say that this guy has don a great job , super sharp pictures, and words to understand - thanks for the link Cookie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts