Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had one? got one? on a Vara, I only have a hundred mile bum and am always looking for was to make my bike more comfy!

Do the seats need 'breaking in' or are they comfy from the off? anyone else suffer from the same problem as me? any advice is much appreciated! :teeth:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Anyone had one? got one? on a Vara, I only have a hundred mile bum and am always looking for was to make my bike more comfy!

Do the seats need 'breaking in' or are they comfy from the off? anyone else suffer from the same problem as me? any advice is much appreciated! :teeth:
I think it's your bum that needs adjusting. I find each new bike to me takes a few thousand miles before the seat fits my bum or vice versa. It's not a new seat thing as it's the same with second hand bikes. Something just needs to change shape and I'm not sure what.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Try a sheep skin from lambland, think it cost about £15, and a couple of quid for some elastic to hold it on.

No more numb bum!

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
corbin= too heavy, too expensive, not well made, dont fit very well

just my opinion, but i had one for nearly a day before it took the paint off my tank and i sent it back.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I went for Air Hawk pads - not the most attractive things but if my missus can sit on one for 770miles in a day and not complain they just gotta be good!

Dave

·
Twisted Aussie
20 Posts
agree i use an airhawke have had it for quite a while and on a few different bikes but i have done 700km on a klr offroad in a day on 1 and fely fine afterwards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts