Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys here are (just some of the picts form my spain trip.. text will follow later)
here we are all loaded are ready to go

The morning of the Ferry in plymouth

the port of Santandar

WE 'RE IN SPAIN!!!!

first night camping

Life i s hard with roads like these

First close up look at the picos de europa

Potes at the base of the Picos

you have to be carefull the cops ride some powerfull machines

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics.

Here we are up in the hill .. all the eucalyptus trees make us feel like we are back in Aus

Mrs. X.. is loving the trip and anubis

oh the views.. from a town called Poo

a nice little town with a peice of the origional cross.. although i could not see it in the case

roman bridge

traveling in the off season has some advantages: we staied in this hotel with private spa for almost nothing!!!

well we spent the next two days caving, so there are no photos to show. it was a great trip and I will write a line by line report of what we did (it will be long but you relative really want this).

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am shocked:confused3: i get load of where are the pics.. now i load em and no one cares..:tongue2: I guess i was just too slow....:angry2: :D :D
really I am just posting this to get it back up top... :rolleyes:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Great pics Xander..............

Is that a 'Jesse Bags' topbox I see, and if so, did you buy it over here, or get it shipped across from the States?

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Storm,
Thanks.:D . Yeah it is a Jesse. I got it from germany from www.kiwibob.de,;)
good new zealand bloke. :confused: The only problem is that they no longer make em. Jesse have come out with a new line that is slightly smaller.
BESIDES: you cant get one our bikes are already way to much a like!!! :tongue1: if you do and we are at a meet to gether we will keep getting on each other rides and bitching when our keys dont turn!!!:bom:

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
Well I am shocked:confused3: i get load of where are the pics.. now i load em and no one cares..:tongue2: I guess i was just too slow....:angry2: :D :D
really I am just posting this to get it back up top... :rolleyes:

Not the case here Xan..... :thumb:

Ive been looking at the piccies as and when I can.... enjoying them too...
Looks like you had a great time and saw lots too...

We went to south cornwall over easter but not on the bike.... took loads of piccies.... would they be of interest if they include mountain bikes and not motorbikes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts