Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
He's not doing himself any favours is he?

On about aliens, I was watching an episode of 8 out of 10 Cats the other day and one of them silly cows from the Spice Girls was on, Mel C or some rubbish. There was a question about aliens and Jimmy asked her "Do you believe in aliens?", her response was something along the lines of "No I don't and anyone who does is a dickhead", and this got a round of applause from the audience. :rolleyes:

Now, each to their own and you are free to believe what you want but, I'd have loved to have been on that show, my response would hav been.

Dickheads eh? Mllions (if not billions over time) believe and have believed in the presence of a Deity of some form. This is widely accepted (even today) even tough there is no evidence whatsoever of the presence or ever having been a presence of any Deity? Yet someone who believes that out of the billions of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, and billions of Galaxies (each containing billions of stars) in the Universe, that the chance that one of those trillions of stars has a planet orbiting it that can sustain some form of sentient life (or just life at all, that could be classed as alien) is a dickhead?

Hmmm... let's just have a think who is the real `dickhead` eh? Stupid cow!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts