1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
excellent, loved the wash one!:thumbup: will we ever grow up....?

Reactions: Sohoeasy

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Nick,

I've said it once and I'll say it again ---- you are seriously not right in the head mate :D

That first vid is hilarious, why the fek didn't you just take the barrier tape pin out ??? :confused:

Absolutely brilliant sound track as well :thumbup:

Well done loonie, thanks for posting :thumbright:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Nice one Nick

Reactions: Sohoeasy

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Nick,

I've said it once and I'll say it again ---- you are seriously not right in the head mate :D

/QUOTE]

now why would you say that...? To fill up your sidecar with water, start and stop suddenly for a "quick wash and rinse" sounds perfectly normal.......:confused:.......doesn't it..?:toothy10:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nick,

That first vid is hilarious, why the fek didn't you just take the barrier tape pin out ??? :confused:

Absolutely brilliant sound track as well :thumbup:

Well done loonie, thanks for posting :thumbright:

I didn't realise I was shock proof ! that was the problem. So I was a bit bemused when he fell off as I didn't realise he'd been shocked on the arms! :D:D

(best part of the trail proper was later,no one appeared to have used it in years. I'll try and get it sorted over Christmas :thumbup:)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Quality, even made the wife laugh:thumbright::thumbright:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
I didn't realise I was shock proof ! that was the problem. So I was a bit bemused when he fell off as I didn't realise he'd been shocked on the arms! :D:D

(best part of the trail proper was later,no one appeared to have used it in years. I'll try and get it sorted over Christmas :thumbup:)

You're not shock proof mate, I just think that side of your brain has obviously detached itself from the other part of your erm brain :D:D

Keep them photos a comin young fella :thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts