Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I own a Dominator thats been tricked out a bit and i want to change the front end. Can anyone help me i want to put a cr front end on with USDS so what will i have to change i believe the dommie forks are 41mm and a cr are 43 not sure about wheel and brakes should look good any one help ?

·
Registered
494 Posts
you need forks yokes and probaly wheel and brake too or at least just the cr caliper
then youll need to change the stem from the bottem yokes over if your lucky they may just press out and swap and press back in if not some light machining work is needed
its not a hard job to do though
you say 43mm but remember there usd forks so that 43mm is at the bottem the top is probally more like 60mm+

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,081 Posts
If the yokes are the same as those fitted to the SLR then you will need a new stem and yes, you will need to sort out the lock stop - best way is to cut the original one off the CR yoke and then drill a hole and fit a bolt (allen head inside a metal sleeve) is best. Other than that - fit CR wheels and caliper etc. You might need to set up the CR forks due to the weight gain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts