Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

just a question.
On the internet I see some riders with an FMX with crashpads on the front and rear, but where can I buy those who will fit a FMX?

I found this one on the internet:

But I don't think these ones will fits. (Pics from the site are the same front-rear).
The link for the site is:
Motorparts - - Crashpads - Honda - FMX 650#

Someone can tell me more about this?

Thanks,
Ray

·
Romanian Trailbiker
616 Posts
They are AXLE crash pads. They will protect the front/rear axles from damage. Problem is, you need to DRILL THROUGH the axle in the first place. IMO, not the smartest thing one can do, but that's the way these pads mount.

No idea if any engine crash-pads exist -- there's really no high impact resistance mounting points on the engine itself. You'd basically need crashbars for this bike.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are AXLE crash pads. They will protect the front/rear axles from damage. Problem is, you need to DRILL THROUGH the axle in the first place. IMO, not the smartest thing one can do, but that's the way these pads mount.

No idea if any engine crash-pads exist -- there's really no high impact resistance mounting points on the engine itself. You'd basically need crashbars for this bike.
Hello and thanks for your reaction.
Yes I know these are for the axles, but I'm searching for a solution to put crashpads on the axles.

The axles on the FMX are massive so there is no option to put screw in it :(

Just someone who knows another easy solution?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts