Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked as a member of the Bedford Newsites London West and Northern Home Counties Narrow band and Complex Copper Solutions
Planning and implementation ,development and research forward thinking and leading the way to glory for the chairmanTeam to come up with new ways in which we can ride out the current credit crunch,ways in which we can diversify and create new revenue making and saving solutions. Remember it's reduce reuse and recycle as a rule and last night it came to me in a flash,I think I have the perfect solution,it would not take too much effort, we have the tooling, we have the vehicles and no respraying , re-training or rebranding needed.

What do you think,is it a winner or what????​

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Coooool!

Do you get to play "Greensleeves" over a tannoy as well. :D

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
I have been asked as a member of the Bedford Newsites London West and Northern Home Counties Narrow band and Complex Copper Solutions Planning and implementation ,development and research forward thinking and leading the way to glory for the chairmanTeam to come up with new ways in which we can ride out the current credit crunch,ways in which we can diversify and create new revenue making and saving solutions. Remember it's reduce reuse and recycle as a rule and last night it came to me in a flash,I think I have the perfect solution,it would not take too much effort, we have the tooling, we have the vehicles and no respraying , re-training or rebranding needed.
Only an initial thought, but if you cut down on the length of the organization's name, you could possibly save a gallon or two of ink, whilst printing letterheads!:D:D:D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bugger,never thought of that......................letter to the chairman tommorrow me thinks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts