Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Girls, Ive just just found the site so i thought i better join..Just bought an 04 Crf 450r in Supermoto trim..Its a well specced bike with Ohlin S/Moto forks,shortenened rear suspension.Braking 4 pot,Braking MC and 320mm Disc, Full Lighting kit,FMF pipe etc..Im really impressed with the bike and i have loads of ideas for a few upgrades...So far the only thing i have done is gone back to the standard Fuel tank,cos when i got it ,it had a 12.5 Litre tank fitted,so for road use that had to come off so it will end up on e bay, I will have to subscribe so i can post some pics up....Cheers Si;)

·
bike nut
1,034 Posts
Hi Guys and Girls, Ive just just found the site so i thought i better join..Just bought an 04 Crf 450r in Supermoto trim..Its a well specced bike with Ohlin S/Moto forks,shortenened rear suspension.Braking 4 pot,Braking MC and 320mm Disc, Full Lighting kit,FMF pipe etc..Im really impressed with the bike and i have loads of ideas for a few upgrades...So far the only thing i have done is gone back to the standard Fuel tank,cos when i got it ,it had a 12.5 Litre tank fitted,so for road use that had to come off so it will end up on e bay, I will have to subscribe so i can post some pics up....Cheers Si;)

sounds like a nice bike........

we want pictures..................... :p

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
have you still got the 12.5 litre tank and have you any idea if it will fit a 2010 crf450x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts