Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
i am new to this forum but have heard good things from friends so i hope someone out there can help me.
I have just finished doing a rebuild on my sons crf100 engine and am busy fitting it back in,but i cannot get the clutch to work.It was fine when i stripped the bike and so it is obviously something i have done but i cannot figure what.The clutch lever pulls in very very easily and does not make the clutch disengage at all.I have reset the cable so happy its not that.the lifter arm is working so not that either.The clutch was out of the bike for some time and so i made sure that everything was free and moving before it went back in.I have had it apart twice now and still the same,so here i am,any advice truly appreciated.Just ask if you need any more info,thanks Andy:confused:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Hi all
i am new to this forum but have heard good things from friends so i hope someone out there can help me.
I have just finished doing a rebuild on my sons crf100 engine and am busy fitting it back in,but i cannot get the clutch to work.It was fine when i stripped the bike and so it is obviously something i have done but i cannot figure what.The clutch lever pulls in very very easily and does not make the clutch disengage at all.I have reset the cable so happy its not that.the lifter arm is working so not that either.The clutch was out of the bike for some time and so i made sure that everything was free and moving before it went back in.I have had it apart twice now and still the same,so here i am,any advice truly appreciated.Just ask if you need any more info,thanks Andy:confused:
Dont know much about the crf's but had something similar on the xr. When i took the case of the spring at the bottom of the actuator rod had dropped off refitted it and everything was ok. Best get a manual out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts