Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

Just bought my son a CRF50 and I'm looking for a carrier to go on the back of a Mazda MPV. Can anyone recommend anything appropriate?

Cheers

Mike

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
All

Just bought my son a CRF50 and I'm looking for a carrier to go on the back of a Mazda MPV. Can anyone recommend anything appropriate?

Cheers

Mike

You can buy a small rack which attaches to your towbar, most trials shop sell them for trials bikes although a crf50 wouldn't be a problem. Problem is i can't remember what they're called, failing that stick it in your boot it's small enough

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an MPV and I can get it in the back, but obviously if I had any kind of accident it'd be lethal.

I do know a friendly trail shop down near Chessington so I'll give them a call and see what they've got

Cheers

Mike

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
I carry my Africa Twin in my van, as long as you secure the bike with good quality rachet straps you will be fine, if you are not sure how to do this please ask, if the bike is strapped correctly and the straps are secured to strong lashing points, as long as you don't drive like a "Chav on heat", you will be fine:p

Rog:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts