Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new at this game so bear with me. Just joined and not sure if this gets posted or not. I have an Africa Twin 750 1997 :p but its a little sick:( Needs some TLC and some spare parts. Need 2 front brake calipers to get it at least on the road again after that everything else can wait.Anyone out there breaking one maybe. Much appreciated if they would contact me

Paddy
Ireland

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Jayzus Paddy, welcome to the forum!!

Yes your post came through, and I see that you've taken the plunge and subscribed, so you'll be pleased to know you can use all the facilities of the forum.

You may just have missed a set of calipers, but take a good look in the FOR SALE area, or maybe even post your own WANTED ad.

For Sale / Wanted - Honda Trail Bike Forums

Bob :thumbup:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,031 Posts
hi new at this game so bear with me. Just joined and not sure if this gets posted or not. I have an Africa Twin 750 1997 :p but its a little sick:( Needs some TLC and some spare parts. Need 2 front brake calipers to get it at least on the road again after that everything else can wait.Anyone out there breaking one maybe. Much appreciated if they would contact me

Paddy
Ireland
Have you got a set of calipers that need attention or are you missing them altogether? There's someone on here who refurbishes them, including making good any missing parts caused by corrosion.

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts