Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
there's a couple in there that work really well (for me at least): the penultimate, in all red , with AT swingarm conversion looks positively modern. I like the retro scrambler with the red white and blue tank that alias posted...not sure I could live with C90 legshields and chequer-plate panels though :D

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the first one i posted was a 700 they are still a bit spendy jet but it gives hope for the future when the price comes down a bit :thumbright: meanwhile hears a cracking 600 I know some of these have been shown on hear before but what the hell

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Great thread guys. Keep 'em coming.
I never even clocked the first pic was a 700, it does look well. I must be slipping.

Transalps don't make it easy for fairing removal & look good at the same time.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here are 2 examples that caugh my eye.

First, the offroad beast, from Poland.
Africa Twin rd03 frame, transalp 600 tank, sidefairings and seat, custom headlight, ktm lc4 suspension front & rear, and fuel injected TA700 engine.
Build thread: forum.transalpclub.pl • Zobacz temat - Frankenstein.

P1260037.jpg

And second, one of the cleanest 600 i've seen, from Italy.
More details and list of mods: https://tecnica.transalp.it/modelli/fuoriserie-le-trasformazioni-piu-interessanti/157-paolo-ta600-1996?jjj=1502783533611

custom_motomia2012.jpg
custom_motonuova2.jpg

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
the penultimate, in all red , with AT swingarm conversion looks positively modern
that's been for sale a couple of times, the price kept dropping, nobody seemed to want it. i think it sold for just £1,500 in the end

·
Registered
268 Posts
Here are 2 examples that caugh my eye.

First, the offroad beast, from Poland.
Africa Twin rd03 frame, transalp 600 tank, sidefairings and seat, custom headlight, ktm lc4 suspension front & rear, and fuel injected TA700 engine.
Build thread: forum.transalpclub.pl • Zobacz temat - Frankenstein.

View attachment 117978

And second, one of the cleanest 600 i've seen, from Italy.
More details and list of mods: https://tecnica.transalp.it/modelli/fuoriserie-le-trasformazioni-piu-interessanti/157-paolo-ta600-1996?jjj=1502783533611

View attachment 117986
View attachment 117994
I saw this one on the net recently. Lovely colour. the more you look, the more you notice...lots of modications going on

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wanted to tidy up the rear tail on my '96 TA. I wanted to remove the carrier, get some stubby turn signals and replace the rear light and plate carrier with something less bulky. Regarding the rear guard itself, I was looking for something Raid/Dakar style like the NXR750, has anyone found anything off the other Honda trail bikes from that era that would be easy to source and fit?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts