Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bit of a last minute decision but I'm off out for a wee jolly in the Dales on Sat am (5th july) if anyone fancies coming along for all or part. I am travelling down from Darlington (5:30am for the scenic route of course! :D) and starting at 7am (leaving at the latest 7:30) in Wetherby at the Esso on the road coming into Wetherby from the north (off A1).

I will be going as far as Dent (50 miles as the crow flies) and staying within a 35mile 'box' throughout so if anyone wants to scarper for lunchtime they will never be far away from the main roads and A1.

Going myself anyway as I have a day pass AND I've been given a bacon butty pass!!! :thumbright::D Any body else wants to come along they are more than welcome.

I will not be breaking land speed records as there is too much to see.

pm me if you want route I'm taking if you want to go at own speed but meet for a butty or a coffee along the way.

The route is about 200 miles out and back to Wetherby and with lots of gas baggin and coffee breaks I reckon it will take in the region of 5-6hrs but entirely dependent on weather of course! and the amount nattering.

Will be picking up pms until about 11pm and will check before I leave in the morning.

t'da for now.

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
That sounds brillant - Im doing a rally this wekend though - cant believe the amount of rideouts organised for this weekend that I cant get to :(

You all trying to tell me something :D:D:D:D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds brillant - Im doing a rally this wekend though - cant believe the amount of rideouts organised for this weekend that I cant get to :(

You all trying to tell me something :D:D:D:D
You aint in the 'you know what!' :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts