Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I know its not a bike :rolleyes: but if you have never sailed one of these you should do, they are incredible :thumbright:

I am just testing the water realy to see if anyone may be interested in buying it off me.

I have owned it for 4 years and had a great time on it, fastest speed 22 knots which is quick for a boat with no engine :D

It's 1990 all in first class condition, good sails, trailer, warps ( ropes) etc

can give full details should anyone be keen :D

Asking circa £1,500

some more pics

Then you could do this

Cheers Frad :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I should say these photos where taken by the previous owner ! in their garden ......... but if anyone knows the condition I keep my bike in this has been spoilt in the same way :D :thumbright:

(I have only sailed it on inland waters)

:sunny:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I was doing my usual looking at bikes and boats, inparticular dart 18s . I saw your post and wondered if it's still available? :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, I was doing my usual looking at bikes and boats, inparticular dart 18s . I saw your post and wondered if it's still available? :thumbright:
hi russ I am on the Welsh Invasion at the moment but I will PM you when I get back thanks for the enquiry and yes it is available cheers

P

·
0 Posts
It has no motor, how does it work? :p
You fill up the two rally sidetanks with gas and it will run out in front, which lowers the surface tension of the water, so water will stand higher in the back and push the trailboat forwards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Frad,
Is your catamaran Dart 18 still available? Moreover, are you just "testing the water" or want to sell it to the keen on catching-the-wind person? ;) Thanks,
Jacobl

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Boat is now SOLD :thumbright:

Russ I hope you and your family enjoy as much as we did ;) :D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Alastair the boat was sold last March !! :)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I didn't realise that you are into watersports Frad.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't realise that you are into watersports Frad.
Been into boats all my life Stuart, love to be on the water, but after my last op the boat was sold, the cat was great fun and fast we saw 22 knots on it one afternoon on Bala lake, great fun :) Camping on the shore and sailing everyday, had some great holidays.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts